TOWN OF CADIZ, Wis. - A man was injured and a house significantly damaged when his vehicle drove into the house Wednesday afternoon, according to a release from the Green County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to W7994 County Road P in the town of Cadiz at 5:32 p.m. for a report of a crash.
Investigators said a vehicle driven by Connar S. Koch, 18, of Monroe, was traveling west on County Road P when it left the road and struck a house. Koch was trapped in the vehicle and had to be extricated. He was taken to Monroe Emergency Room.
Three people in the home were not injured.
Koch told deputies he might have fallen asleep before the crash. He was cited for failure to wear a seat belt and driving too fast for conditions.
- Child expert weighs in, on search for 9-month old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change