TOWN OF CADIZ, Wis. - A man was injured and a house significantly damaged when his vehicle drove into the house Wednesday afternoon, according to a release from the Green County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to W7994 County Road P in the town of Cadiz at 5:32 p.m. for a report of a crash.
Investigators said a vehicle driven by Connar S. Koch, 18, of Monroe, was traveling west on County Road P when it left the road and struck a house. Koch was trapped in the vehicle and had to be extricated. He was taken to Monroe Emergency Room.
Three people in the home were not injured.
Koch told deputies he might have fallen asleep before the crash. He was cited for failure to wear a seat belt and driving too fast for conditions.
- Eau Claire TV station owner sues over duo's on-air prank
- Alcohol use among senior citizens on the rise
- Door County trees chomped by invasive bugs
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases