TOWN OF CADIZ, Wis. - A man was injured and a house significantly damaged when his vehicle drove into the house Wednesday afternoon, according to a release from the Green County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies were called to W7994 County Road P in the town of Cadiz at 5:32 p.m. for a report of a crash.
Investigators said a vehicle driven by Connar S. Koch, 18, of Monroe, was traveling west on County Road P when it left the road and struck a house. Koch was trapped in the vehicle and had to be extricated. He was taken to Monroe Emergency Room.
Three people in the home were not injured.
Koch told deputies he might have fallen asleep before the crash. He was cited for failure to wear a seat belt and driving too fast for conditions.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire