MADISON, Wis. - A 14-year-old girl waiting for a bus at Madison Metro's South Transfer Point was inappropriately touched by an older man Friday afternoon, according to Madison police.
The man, described as a Hispanic male in his late 20s or early 30s, sat down next to the teenager and asked her for the arrival time of a specific bus. According to a MPD police report, he then touched her on the outside of her pants.
The teenager was able to meet up with a friend who waited at the bus stop with her. The man eventually left the area.
- Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle
- Judge denies motions to dismiss 4 charges against Alec Cook
- Man sentenced in heroin overdose death
- Man charged in fatal shooting of sheriff's deputy
- PD: Man hit in head, robbed during believed stereo equipment sale
- Wisconsin farmers could be affected by late cabinet pick