MADISON, Wis. - A 14-year-old girl waiting for a bus at Madison Metro's South Transfer Point was inappropriately touched by an older man Friday afternoon, according to Madison police.
The man, described as a Hispanic male in his late 20s or early 30s, sat down next to the teenager and asked her for the arrival time of a specific bus. According to a MPD police report, he then touched her on the outside of her pants.
The teenager was able to meet up with a friend who waited at the bus stop with her. The man eventually left the area.
- Madison police make arrest in robbery near Overture Center
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer