MADISON, Wis. - A 15-year-old girl ignored requests to get into the SUV of a stranger on East Washington Avenue Wednesday.
According to a Madison Police statement, the man called out to the girl from the driver's side window of his black SUV as she walked across a parking lot in the 2700 block of East Washington Avenue. The girl ignored him and walked into a nearby library.
The statement describes the man as black, in his 20s with some facial hair and wearing a red baseball cap.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000