MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested for his fifth offense of operating while intoxicated Friday after a rear-end collision on Madison's north side, officials said.
Jaime Andaverde, 44, of Madison was involved in a rear-end collision in the 3900 block of North Sherman Avenue around 10:15 p.m., according to a release.
Andaverde's car was extensively damaged after it collided with a parked pickup truck, officials said. He was not injured.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls