MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested for his fifth offense of operating while intoxicated Friday after a rear-end collision on Madison's north side, officials said.
Jaime Andaverde, 44, of Madison was involved in a rear-end collision in the 3900 block of North Sherman Avenue around 10:15 p.m., according to a release.
Andaverde's car was extensively damaged after it collided with a parked pickup truck, officials said. He was not injured.
- Two people shot at while in a car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'