MADISON, Wis. - A man found unconscious and not breathing was pronounced dead after being transported to a local hospital.
According to Madison police, the man was found around 6 p.m. in front of a home at 1922 East Washington Avenue on Madison's east side.
Authorities said paramedics at the scene attempted CPR before the man was transported to Meriter hospital where he was pronounced dead.
According to the release, police are investigating the death but do not suspect foul play.
- Congress considering removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Officials urge vaccinating horses against mosquito-spread diseases
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say