MADISON, Wis. - A man found unconscious and not breathing was pronounced dead after being transported to a local hospital.
According to Madison police, the man was found around 6 p.m. in front of a home at 1922 East Washington Avenue on Madison's east side.
Authorities said paramedics at the scene attempted CPR before the man was transported to Meriter hospital where he was pronounced dead.
According to the release, police are investigating the death but do not suspect foul play.
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire