TOWN OF FOX LAKE, Wis. - The Dodge County Sheriff's Office is investigating the death of a 43-year-old man who was found dead in his apartment Sunday.
Deputies were called to N9938 State Highway 73 in the town of Fox Lake around noon for a report of an unexpected death.
Michael J. Soeller, 43, was found dead by his landlord who had not seen him for several days. Soeller lived alone in an apartment, according to deputies.
The body will be taken to the VA Hospital in Madison for an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
- Trump, Walker discuss dairy dispute in Wisconsin
- 6-year-old watching TV nearly struck by bullet, Madison police say
- Man injured in gunfire incident at Verona Road gas station
- Student stabbed, seriously wounded at Kenosha high school
- Sauk County man wins $53,000 lottery prize
- Bullets hit 2 apartment buildings, police say