TOWN OF FOX LAKE, Wis. - The Dodge County Sheriff's Office is investigating the death of a 43-year-old man who was found dead in his apartment Sunday.
Deputies were called to N9938 State Highway 73 in the town of Fox Lake around noon for a report of an unexpected death.
Michael J. Soeller, 43, was found dead by his landlord who had not seen him for several days. Soeller lived alone in an apartment, according to deputies.
The body will be taken to the VA Hospital in Madison for an autopsy to determine the cause of death.
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire