A Waupun man was flown to University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison after a rollover crash on Highway 151 Monday morning.
Dane County sheriff's deputies were called to State Highway 151 near Elder Lane in the Town of Bristol at 11:10 a.m. for a report of a crash.
Investigators said Devin M. Youngs, 21, was traveling south on Highway 151 when he veered into the median and then over-corrected. Youngs' car overturned and came to rest against a tree.
Youngs suffered non-life-threatening injuries. Deputies said Youngs will be cited on suspicion of failure to maintain control of his vehicle.
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids