A Waupun man was flown to University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison after a rollover crash on Highway 151 Monday morning.
Dane County sheriff's deputies were called to State Highway 151 near Elder Lane in the Town of Bristol at 11:10 a.m. for a report of a crash.
Investigators said Devin M. Youngs, 21, was traveling south on Highway 151 when he veered into the median and then over-corrected. Youngs' car overturned and came to rest against a tree.
Youngs suffered non-life-threatening injuries. Deputies said Youngs will be cited on suspicion of failure to maintain control of his vehicle.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say