MADISON, Wis. - A resident on Madison's north side called police Thursday after finding a bullet hole in his cargo trailer, according to a news release.
Police said the 70-year-old man, who lives on Claremont Lane, was unsure when the trailer was shot, but a neighbor heard three loud bangs on Monday or Tuesday night between 11 p.m. and midnight.
Police didn't find any evidence, but based on the angle of the entry hole, they believe that the shot was fired from the street, the release said.
- Make your smart home safe, secure
- Neighbors planning action after west side shots fired incident
- Elementary school staff member on leave after physical altercation at school
- Grant provides free Disney theater program for local schools
- Recent school bus crash brings back debate over seat belts on buses
- Madison to host Pokemon Regional Championships