MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police are investigating the death of a 26-year-old West Bend man who fell from an upper-level balcony at the Hyatt Hotel.
Police said the fall happened about 12:15 a.m. Sunday. At this time, there does not appear to be any signs of foul play.
The man's name was not immediately released.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported the Hyatt has an inner courtyard, surrounded by rooms with balconies.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns