MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police are investigating the death of a 26-year-old West Bend man who fell from an upper-level balcony at the Hyatt Hotel.
Police said the fall happened about 12:15 a.m. Sunday. At this time, there does not appear to be any signs of foul play.
The man's name was not immediately released.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported the Hyatt has an inner courtyard, surrounded by rooms with balconies.
- Child expert weighs in, on search for 9-month old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change