MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police are investigating the death of a 26-year-old West Bend man who fell from an upper-level balcony at the Hyatt Hotel.
Police said the fall happened about 12:15 a.m. Sunday. At this time, there does not appear to be any signs of foul play.
The man's name was not immediately released.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported the Hyatt has an inner courtyard, surrounded by rooms with balconies.
- Eau Claire TV station owner sues over duo's on-air prank
- Alcohol use among senior citizens on the rise
- Door County trees chomped by invasive bugs
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases