TOWN OF VIENNA, Wis. - An employee at Henry Seed Farms was injured Thursday afternoon when he fell through a vent door of a grain dryer, officials said.
Just after 1 p.m., Dane County sheriff's deputies responded to 7790 Patton Road in the town of Vienna for reports of an incident, according to a release.
Chongyia Xiong, 54, of Madison, was knocked unconscious when he fell into the grain dryer, deputies said.
He was transported to UW Hospital with serious, but non-life-threatening injuries.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is investigating the incident.
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood