TOWN OF VIENNA, Wis. - An employee at Henry Seed Farms was injured Thursday afternoon when he fell through a vent door of a grain dryer, officials said.
Just after 1 p.m., Dane County sheriff's deputies responded to 7790 Patton Road in the town of Vienna for reports of an incident, according to a release.
Chongyia Xiong, 54, of Madison, was knocked unconscious when he fell into the grain dryer, deputies said.
He was transported to UW Hospital with serious, but non-life-threatening injuries.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is investigating the incident.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to 4th OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street