STOUGHTON, Wis. - A Stoughton man is facing multiple charges after police said he took inappropriate cellphone photos of women.
A criminal complaint alleges there were 68 images of victims on Drew Potter's phone.
Stoughton police were told about the 25-year-old by a woman who said while she was shopping at the Stoughton Radio Shack earlier this month, Potter, an employee there, tried to take photos up her skirt.
Police said as the investigation into that incident went on, they found more photos including images of other Radio Shack customers and at least three unconscious women being touched inappropriately.
Potter is due back in court next month.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land