STOUGHTON, Wis. - A Stoughton man is facing multiple charges after police said he took inappropriate cellphone photos of women.
A criminal complaint alleges there were 68 images of victims on Drew Potter's phone.
Stoughton police were told about the 25-year-old by a woman who said while she was shopping at the Stoughton Radio Shack earlier this month, Potter, an employee there, tried to take photos up her skirt.
Police said as the investigation into that incident went on, they found more photos including images of other Radio Shack customers and at least three unconscious women being touched inappropriately.
Potter is due back in court next month.
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online