MADISON, Wis. - A man exposed himself to a bride-to-be while she was checking out a park where she would be getting married, according to Madison police.
A 27-year-old Madison woman said she was at Lake Farm Park on Libby Road Monday afternoon taking photographs of the park.
She told police she saw the man with his shorts down looking at her from about 50 yards away.
The woman said she yelled, "You got to be kidding me," before the man fled.
The man is described as white, in his mid-40s, with a "beer gut," and wearing a green or gray T-shirt, sunglasses, a black baseball cap and shorts.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns