MADISON, Wis. - A man exposed himself to a bride-to-be while she was checking out a park where she would be getting married, according to Madison police.
A 27-year-old Madison woman said she was at Lake Farm Park on Libby Road Monday afternoon taking photographs of the park.
She told police she saw the man with his shorts down looking at her from about 50 yards away.
The woman said she yelled, "You got to be kidding me," before the man fled.
The man is described as white, in his mid-40s, with a "beer gut," and wearing a green or gray T-shirt, sunglasses, a black baseball cap and shorts.
- Congress considering removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Officials urge vaccinating horses against mosquito-spread diseases
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say