MADISON, Wis. - A man exposed himself to a bride-to-be while she was checking out a park where she would be getting married, according to Madison police.
A 27-year-old Madison woman said she was at Lake Farm Park on Libby Road Monday afternoon taking photographs of the park.
She told police she saw the man with his shorts down looking at her from about 50 yards away.
The woman said she yelled, "You got to be kidding me," before the man fled.
The man is described as white, in his mid-40s, with a "beer gut," and wearing a green or gray T-shirt, sunglasses, a black baseball cap and shorts.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need