MADISON, Wis. - A man exposed himself to a bride-to-be while she was checking out a park where she would be getting married, according to Madison police.
A 27-year-old Madison woman said she was at Lake Farm Park on Libby Road Monday afternoon taking photographs of the park.
She told police she saw the man with his shorts down looking at her from about 50 yards away.
The woman said she yelled, "You got to be kidding me," before the man fled.
The man is described as white, in his mid-40s, with a "beer gut," and wearing a green or gray T-shirt, sunglasses, a black baseball cap and shorts.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls