LOWELL, Wis. - A man was killed early Saturday in a single-vehicle accident in the town of Lowell, county officials said.
The Dodge County Sheriff's Department said deputies responded to a report of a crash at 5:32 a.m. on County Highway I, south of County Highway SS.
The sheriff's department said a Ford F-250 truck was traveling north on County I and failed to negotiate a curve, entered the ditch and struck the embankment. The truck rolled several times and the driver was ejected from the truck.
The driver was pronounced dead at the scene, according to the report.
The man's name will be released after his family is notified, the sheriff said.
The report did not indicate if speed or impaired driving were possible factors causing the accident.
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin