LOWELL, Wis. - A man was killed early Saturday in a single-vehicle accident in the town of Lowell, county officials said.
The Dodge County Sheriff's Department said deputies responded to a report of a crash at 5:32 a.m. on County Highway I, south of County Highway SS.
The sheriff's department said a Ford F-250 truck was traveling north on County I and failed to negotiate a curve, entered the ditch and struck the embankment. The truck rolled several times and the driver was ejected from the truck.
The driver was pronounced dead at the scene, according to the report.
The man's name will be released after his family is notified, the sheriff said.
The report did not indicate if speed or impaired driving were possible factors causing the accident.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says