TOWN OF CADIZ, Wis. - A Browntown man is dead after being injured in a two-vehicle crash west of Monroe nine days ago, according to a release from the Green County Sheriff's Department.
Robert W. Chaddick, 76, succumbed to injuries he sustained in the crash on June 13, officials said.
Around 4:20 p.m. crews responded to reports of a two-vehicle crash in the W8200 block of Highway 11 in the town of Cadiz west of Monroe, according to the release.
Dennis G. Gensler, 60, of Shullsburg, was traveling westbound on Highway 11 when a car driven by Chaddick made a left turn in front of Gensler, and the vehicles collided, investigators said.
Gensler was injured and was not wearing a seat belt, according to the release. It is not known whether Chaddick was wearing a seat belt, but there were not airbags in his vehicle.
This is Green County's first fatal crash of the year, deputies said.W8200 Highway 11, town of Cadiz
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls