TOWN OF CADIZ, Wis. - A Browntown man is dead after being injured in a two-vehicle crash west of Monroe nine days ago, according to a release from the Green County Sheriff's Department.
Robert W. Chaddick, 76, succumbed to injuries he sustained in the crash on June 13, officials said.
Around 4:20 p.m. crews responded to reports of a two-vehicle crash in the W8200 block of Highway 11 in the town of Cadiz west of Monroe, according to the release.
Dennis G. Gensler, 60, of Shullsburg, was traveling westbound on Highway 11 when a car driven by Chaddick made a left turn in front of Gensler, and the vehicles collided, investigators said.
Gensler was injured and was not wearing a seat belt, according to the release. It is not known whether Chaddick was wearing a seat belt, but there were not airbags in his vehicle.
This is Green County's first fatal crash of the year, deputies said.W8200 Highway 11, town of Cadiz
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says