TOWN OF DARIEN, Wis. - A Beloit man died Sunday from injuries he suffered in a crash on June 9, according to a release from the Walworth County Sheriff's Office.
Printess M. Pritchard, 59, was the driver of one of the cars involved in a head-on crash on Highway 14 south of County Road C in the town of Darien.
Deputies said Robert J. Lehr, 63, of Wonder Lake, Illinois, was traveling east on Highway 14 when it crossed the center line and struck Pritchard's westbound car.
Pritchard was taken to a Madison hospital where he died on Sunday. Lehr suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls