TOWN OF DARIEN, Wis. - A Beloit man died Sunday from injuries he suffered in a crash on June 9, according to a release from the Walworth County Sheriff's Office.
Printess M. Pritchard, 59, was the driver of one of the cars involved in a head-on crash on Highway 14 south of County Road C in the town of Darien.
Deputies said Robert J. Lehr, 63, of Wonder Lake, Illinois, was traveling east on Highway 14 when it crossed the center line and struck Pritchard's westbound car.
Pritchard was taken to a Madison hospital where he died on Sunday. Lehr suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say