TOWN OF DARIEN, Wis. - A Beloit man died Sunday from injuries he suffered in a crash on June 9, according to a release from the Walworth County Sheriff's Office.
Printess M. Pritchard, 59, was the driver of one of the cars involved in a head-on crash on Highway 14 south of County Road C in the town of Darien.
Deputies said Robert J. Lehr, 63, of Wonder Lake, Illinois, was traveling east on Highway 14 when it crossed the center line and struck Pritchard's westbound car.
Pritchard was taken to a Madison hospital where he died on Sunday. Lehr suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
- Police: Woman stabbed with scissors in neck by her boyfriend
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids
- ACLU: Youth prison lawsuit prompted by silence from investigators
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles