TOWN OF DARIEN, Wis. - A Beloit man died Sunday from injuries he suffered in a crash on June 9, according to a release from the Walworth County Sheriff's Office.
Printess M. Pritchard, 59, was the driver of one of the cars involved in a head-on crash on Highway 14 south of County Road C in the town of Darien.
Deputies said Robert J. Lehr, 63, of Wonder Lake, Illinois, was traveling east on Highway 14 when it crossed the center line and struck Pritchard's westbound car.
Pritchard was taken to a Madison hospital where he died on Sunday. Lehr suffered non-life-threatening injuries.
- Two people shot at while in a car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'