MILWAUKEE - Sheriff's detectives are investigating a patient's death at the Milwaukee County Mental Health Complex.
Deputies responded to a report of emergency life-saving procedures being performed on a patient shortly after 9:30 a.m. Saturday.
Wauwatosa Fire Department medical personnel performed CPR on the 25-year-old patient. He was pronounced dead just after 10 a.m.
The county medical examiner will determine the cause of death. The patient's name was not released.
It was the fifth death at the Milwaukee County Mental Health Complex this year, and the ninth since 2010.
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert