MILWAUKEE - Sheriff's detectives are investigating a patient's death at the Milwaukee County Mental Health Complex.
Deputies responded to a report of emergency life-saving procedures being performed on a patient shortly after 9:30 a.m. Saturday.
Wauwatosa Fire Department medical personnel performed CPR on the 25-year-old patient. He was pronounced dead just after 10 a.m.
The county medical examiner will determine the cause of death. The patient's name was not released.
It was the fifth death at the Milwaukee County Mental Health Complex this year, and the ninth since 2010.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash