TOWN OF WOODLAND, Wis. - A Wonewoc man died from injuries he suffered when he fell from his tree stand, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Aldin C. Ennis, 64, fell from a tree stand off of Plumb Valley Road in the town of Woodland at 3:45 p.m. on Sunday. He was taken to Reedsburg Area Medical Center by Wonewoc EMS.
Ennis died several hours later as a result of his injuries, according to investigators.
Deputies said he was working on the tree stand when he fell.
- State DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested