TOWN OF WOODLAND, Wis. - A Wonewoc man died from injuries he suffered when he fell from his tree stand, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Aldin C. Ennis, 64, fell from a tree stand off of Plumb Valley Road in the town of Woodland at 3:45 p.m. on Sunday. He was taken to Reedsburg Area Medical Center by Wonewoc EMS.
Ennis died several hours later as a result of his injuries, according to investigators.
Deputies said he was working on the tree stand when he fell.
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls
- UW study uses video games to help smokers quit
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors