BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit man has died after an injury sustained at a grocery store warehouse in Beloit on Sunday.
The Rock County Coroner said the Woodman's employee, Bradley Olson, 21, suffered head trauma and a brain injury when he fell 15 feet from a piece of forklift-type equipment. His death is ruled accidental.
The incident occurred at the Woodman's warehouse at 1805 S Madison Rd.
Olson's family agreed to donate Olson's organs, according to the coroner's office.
A release from Woodman's states the company is investigating the cause of the incident.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement