BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit man has died after an injury sustained at a grocery store warehouse in Beloit on Sunday.
The Rock County Coroner said the Woodman's employee, Bradley Olson, 21, suffered head trauma and a brain injury when he fell 15 feet from a piece of forklift-type equipment. His death is ruled accidental.
The incident occurred at the Woodman's warehouse at 1805 S Madison Rd.
Olson's family agreed to donate Olson's organs, according to the coroner's office.
A release from Woodman's states the company is investigating the cause of the incident.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say