MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man will spend six years in prison after he pleaded guilty to robbery and burglary charges.
Kendredge Dillard pleaded guilty to a string of thefts in the campus and downtown areas last year.
Police said Dillard was connected to 25-30 robberies in the Vilas and Greenbush neighborhoods that involved stolen wallets, small electronics and iPhones.
A criminal complaint states that in an Oct. 23 robbery in the 500 block of Mifflin Street, the victim came home and went into his bathroom. A robber entered the bathroom with a gun and demanded his phone and wallet. Once the robber left, the victim yelled outside the building for someone to stop the robber.
The victim identified Dillard from an array of photos as the man who robbed him, according to police.
Dillard was also sentenced to six years of probation.
- Janesville man killed in crash on I-90 near South Beloit
- Milwaukee coroner: Skull found on vacant land is decades old
- Kenosha man faces re-trial in 1990 murder of woman, 18
- More than 100 people to lose jobs when distributor closes in Watertown
- Real-looking starter pistol held to man's head in planned robbery, police say
- PD: Suspected drunken driver goes for officer's gun, injures 2 officers