MADISON, Wis. - A 27-year-old Madison man was taken into custody for allegedly throwing a barbecue grill through a window after an argument on the 2900 block of Hoard Street on Madison's east side.
According to a release from Madison police, Maurice Rodriguez Smith was inside the home of a 25-year-old male when an argument erupted. He was asked to leave a resident and left.
The victim told police he was awakened by the sound of breaking glass and found his grill had been thrown through his window into the residence.
According to the release, an officer located Smith and noticed he was bleeding from his hand. Smith denied the incident, but was taken into custody.
Smith was charged with criminal damage to property and violating probation.
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say