MADISON, Wis. - A 27-year-old Madison man was taken into custody for allegedly throwing a barbecue grill through a window after an argument on the 2900 block of Hoard Street on Madison's east side.
According to a release from Madison police, Maurice Rodriguez Smith was inside the home of a 25-year-old male when an argument erupted. He was asked to leave a resident and left.
The victim told police he was awakened by the sound of breaking glass and found his grill had been thrown through his window into the residence.
According to the release, an officer located Smith and noticed he was bleeding from his hand. Smith denied the incident, but was taken into custody.
Smith was charged with criminal damage to property and violating probation.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns