MADISON, Wis. - Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen has said that a 32-year-old man has been charged with numerous sex crimes against children.
According to the criminal complaint, Aaron Bouzek, of Prairie du Chien, sexually assaulted a child from the age of 2 to 8 years old. He is charged with two counts of repeated sexual assault of a child, three counts of first-degree sexual assault of a child and three counts of possession of child pornography, all in relation to that victim.
Bouzek is additionally charged with first-degree sexual assault of a child and sexual exploitation of a child for conduct with a 1-year-old. He is also charged with two counts of sexual exploitation of a child for conduct with an infant and a 2-year-old. He is charged with another 18 counts of possession of child pornography. The charges involve alleged activities spanning a period from the end of 2007 to April 2014.
An initial appearance is scheduled in Grant County Circuit Court on Wednesday at 1 p.m.
A spokeswoman for Van Hollen's office clarified that Bouzek had lived in Lancaster until April, when he moved to Prairie du Chien.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say