MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was charged Tuesday with robbing a Madison business three separate times, according to a state Department of Justice release.
Ryan Coyle, 24, allegedly robbed Klinke Cleaners on South Park Street on Oct. 8, Nov. 19 and Nov. 27, officials said.
If convicted, Coyle faces a maximum penalty of 10 years in federal prison on each count, according to the release.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need