MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was charged Tuesday with robbing a Madison business three separate times, according to a state Department of Justice release.
Ryan Coyle, 24, allegedly robbed Klinke Cleaners on South Park Street on Oct. 8, Nov. 19 and Nov. 27, officials said.
If convicted, Coyle faces a maximum penalty of 10 years in federal prison on each count, according to the release.
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend