PORTAGE, Wis. - A Columbia County man pleaded not guilty to murder by reason of insanity or mental defect Tuesday.
Jordan Scott, 19, appeared in court and face charges of first-degree intentional homicide for the Sept. 5 death of David Johnson.
A criminal complaint said Scott shot and killed Johnson, a co-worker at the Portage Subway Restaurant.
Police said a fight between Johnson and Scott led up to the shooting.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart