MADISON, Wis. - A man accused of bringing Molotov cocktails into the state Capitol before last month's State of the State address was charged Wednesday in Dane County Circuit Court.
Kvon Smith, 21, is facing two felony charges of possession of a Molotov cocktail and carrying a concealed weapon.
Police said Smith made threats on Facebook before showing up at the Capitol with homemade bombs in his backpack.
As part of his bail, Smith isn't allowed to be in any government building in Madison, have any weapons or consume alcohol.
- Circus World director 'optimistic' in wake of Ringling Bros. shutdown
- Missing Beloit man found dead
- Billion dollar company plans for joint venture
- Superior boat builder secures $6M contract for Texas project
- Man suffers serious injuries in snowmobile rollover
- Janesville police looking for accused Target thief