ARGYLE, Wis. - One of the men accused of helping start a deadly Argyle fire will undergo a competency exam.
Attorneys for Jeremy Wand requested the competency exam Tuesday in Lafayette County Circuit Court.
The 18-year-old is facing multiple homicide charges. A criminal complaint said Wand helped his older brother, Armin, light the deadly fire.
The complaint said Armin told his brother he'd pay him $300 to help start the fire that killed Wand's three children and severely burned his pregnant wife.
Both men will be back in court next month.
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change
- Fire crews ventilate parking garage fire in unique way
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- Mom, daughter face charges when 16 horses found with moldy hay, no water
- Dane County plans to buy land to make Capital City State Trail safer