ARGYLE, Wis. - One of the men accused of helping start a deadly Argyle fire will undergo a competency exam.
Attorneys for Jeremy Wand requested the competency exam Tuesday in Lafayette County Circuit Court.
The 18-year-old is facing multiple homicide charges. A criminal complaint said Wand helped his older brother, Armin, light the deadly fire.
The complaint said Armin told his brother he'd pay him $300 to help start the fire that killed Wand's three children and severely burned his pregnant wife.
Both men will be back in court next month.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK