MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man told police he was beaten and robbed by two men in the 600 block of State Street early Sunday morning.
Police said 26-year-old victim was punched to the ground and kicked by the two men before 2 a.m. The victim said he was either knocked out or passed out because of alcohol consumption.
He said when he awoke, his wallet and cellphone were missing.
He said one of the attackers was someone who he had gotten into a brief confrontation with in a bar earlier the same night.
One of the attackers is described as white, 21 to 24 years old, 5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet tall, weighing 180 to 200 pounds, with blond hair, a medium build, beard and moustache and wearing a black hoodie and a black "beanie" style hat.
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids
- ACLU: Youth prison lawsuit prompted by silence from investigators
- UW-Madison chosen to test autonomous vehicles