MADISON, Wis. - A 30-year old Madison man said he was pistol whipped and robbed after agreeing to give a man a ride home early Friday morning, according to a release from Madison police.
The victim said he had seen the man before he agreed to give him a ride home from a west side bar, but doesn't know him well.
His said the man pulled a gun as they traveled down Carling Drive and made off with jewelry, a cellphone and CDs.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say