MADISON, Wis. - A 30-year old Madison man said he was pistol whipped and robbed after agreeing to give a man a ride home early Friday morning, according to a release from Madison police.
The victim said he had seen the man before he agreed to give him a ride home from a west side bar, but doesn't know him well.
His said the man pulled a gun as they traveled down Carling Drive and made off with jewelry, a cellphone and CDs.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry