MADISON, Wis. - A 21-year-old Madison man was jumped, beaten and robbed while walking Monday morning.
The man told police the attack happened at about 12:40 a.m. while he was walking in the 100 block of Kennedy Heights. He said he was punched in the face, pulled to the ground and punched about 20 times. He suffered bumps and bruises.
The man said he dropped his phone during the attack and it was taken by the attackers.
The attackers are described as black, and three of them are between 15 and 17 years old. One is 5 feet 8 inches tall, 150 pounds and wearing dark clothing and a black, green and red hat. Another is 5 feet 6 inches tall and 190 to 200 pounds. The third is 5 feet 8 inches to 5 feet 9 inches tall, weighing 135 pounds and wearing a black vest. A fourth was 20 years old, 5 feet 9 inches tall, 130 pounds and wearing dark clothing. One of the four was wearing a fake fur coat.18592464
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash