MADISON, Wis. - A Waunakee man was attacked at a Metro Bus transfer point Monday night, according to a report from Madison police.
Officers said Marcus I. Curtis, 32, of Madison struck up a conversation with a 38-year-old man around 10:30 p.m. at the south transfer point on Badger Road and asked the victim for a cigarette before punching the victim and running away with a friend.
Police said Curtis returned but took the victim's smartphone before he fled again.
Officers arrested Curtis nearby on suspicion of robbery with the use of force.Madison crime map
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Milwaukee-bound man removed from flight for using bathroom before takeoff