MADISON, Wis. - A Lyndon Station man was arrested on suspicion of seventh-offense operating while intoxicated while driving on Interstate 39, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
William H. Konemann, 53, was stopped in the westbound lanes of I-39 near mile post 88 in Sauk County for an unsafe lane deviation.
Konemann was found to be under the influence of an intoxicant, according to the release.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement