MADISON, Wis. - A Lyndon Station man was arrested on suspicion of seventh-offense operating while intoxicated while driving on Interstate 39, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
William H. Konemann, 53, was stopped in the westbound lanes of I-39 near mile post 88 in Sauk County for an unsafe lane deviation.
Konemann was found to be under the influence of an intoxicant, according to the release.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK