MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested on suspicion of fifth offense operating while intoxicated after a traffic stop.
Madison police said an SUV driven by Clarence A. Graham, 37, was spotted swerving across traffic lanes while turning from Thierer Road to East Washington Avenue at 1:51 a.m. Saturday.
Graham was also arrested on suspicion of operating while revoked.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry