MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested on suspicion of fifth offense operating while intoxicated after a traffic stop.
Madison police said an SUV driven by Clarence A. Graham, 37, was spotted swerving across traffic lanes while turning from Thierer Road to East Washington Avenue at 1:51 a.m. Saturday.
Graham was also arrested on suspicion of operating while revoked.
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime
- Oakcrest Tavern robbed at gunpoint at closing time, PD says