MADISON, Wis. - A 42-year-old Madison man was arrested after exposing himself to sunbathers at James Madison Park on Saturday, police said.
Marvin L. Thomas was arrested on suspicion of lewd and lascivious behavior. According to a release from Madison police, two women told police he was walking around, staring at sunbathers.
According to the release, the women said he was engaging in behavior that "disgusted and sickened" them.
When asked, the suspect said he routinely keeps his zipper down, but he denied doing anything inappropriate, police said.
Police also said he had an open bottle of alcohol in his pocket. He was cited for possession of open intoxicants on a public street, as well.Madison crime map
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry