MADISON, Wis. - A 42-year-old Madison man was arrested after exposing himself to sunbathers at James Madison Park on Saturday, police said.
Marvin L. Thomas was arrested on suspicion of lewd and lascivious behavior. According to a release from Madison police, two women told police he was walking around, staring at sunbathers.
According to the release, the women said he was engaging in behavior that "disgusted and sickened" them.
When asked, the suspect said he routinely keeps his zipper down, but he denied doing anything inappropriate, police said.
Police also said he had an open bottle of alcohol in his pocket. He was cited for possession of open intoxicants on a public street, as well.Madison crime map
- Groups call for tax changes to free up $900M
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer