MADISON, Wis. - A 42-year-old Madison man was arrested after exposing himself to sunbathers at James Madison Park on Saturday, police said.
Marvin L. Thomas was arrested on suspicion of lewd and lascivious behavior. According to a release from Madison police, two women told police he was walking around, staring at sunbathers.
According to the release, the women said he was engaging in behavior that "disgusted and sickened" them.
When asked, the suspect said he routinely keeps his zipper down, but he denied doing anything inappropriate, police said.
Police also said he had an open bottle of alcohol in his pocket. He was cited for possession of open intoxicants on a public street, as well.Madison crime map
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart