ROCK COUNTY, Wis. - A man was arrested for the fourth time in Rock County on charges of drunken driving.
Carl Robinson, 36, was stopped in the area of South County Highway G and East Townline Road just after midnight Saturday. Police said Robinson had a suspended driving status. According to the deputy, Robinson failed to complete field sobriety tests.
Robinson was booked and released awaiting trial next month.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land