ROCK COUNTY, Wis. - A man was arrested for the fourth time in Rock County on charges of drunken driving.
Carl Robinson, 36, was stopped in the area of South County Highway G and East Townline Road just after midnight Saturday. Police said Robinson had a suspended driving status. According to the deputy, Robinson failed to complete field sobriety tests.
Robinson was booked and released awaiting trial next month.
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two