SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Dane County sheriff's deputies said they arrested a 30-year-old man early Sunday morning on felony operating while intoxicated charges.
Deputies said they were called to the intersection of County Highway N at County Highway TT for a vehicle dragging a traffic signal.
Deputies said they eventually stopped 30-year-old Joshua Steinle. He was arrested and is facing his fifth OWI charge, the Dane County Sheriff's Office said.
Officials said the traffic sign was attached to the hood of Steinle's vehicle.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say