SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Dane County sheriff's deputies said they arrested a 30-year-old man early Sunday morning on felony operating while intoxicated charges.
Deputies said they were called to the intersection of County Highway N at County Highway TT for a vehicle dragging a traffic signal.
Deputies said they eventually stopped 30-year-old Joshua Steinle. He was arrested and is facing his fifth OWI charge, the Dane County Sheriff's Office said.
Officials said the traffic sign was attached to the hood of Steinle's vehicle.
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need