WAUTOMA, Wis. - Waushara County authorities have arrested a 42-year-old rural Wautoma man in the killing of another man at a motel.
Sheriff's officials said the suspect was arrested Monday in the death of 50-year-old Robert Kasun.
Kasun's body was found March 6 in a room at the Mt. Morris Motel. Preliminary autopsy results find that Kasun died of blunt-force injuries to his head and abdomen, inflicted by another person.
Investigators said the public is not in danger.
WLUK-TV reported formal charges have not been filed.
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century