WAUTOMA, Wis. - Waushara County authorities have arrested a 42-year-old rural Wautoma man in the killing of another man at a motel.
Sheriff's officials said the suspect was arrested Monday in the death of 50-year-old Robert Kasun.
Kasun's body was found March 6 in a room at the Mt. Morris Motel. Preliminary autopsy results find that Kasun died of blunt-force injuries to his head and abdomen, inflicted by another person.
Investigators said the public is not in danger.
WLUK-TV reported formal charges have not been filed.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000