SAUK PRAIRIE, Wis. - A man faces armed robbery charges after he walked up to a pharmacy window and demanded cash and 80 mg of Oxycontin Friday, according to Sauk Prairie Police.
Sauk Prairie police responded to a report of an armed robbery around 11:47 a.m. Friday at the Eannelli Pharmacy located at 405 Water Street in the Village of Prairie du Sac.
Police said the suspected stood at the pharmacy window demanding the prescription drugs and cash, when he suddenly became startled and fled on foot.
As a result of the investigation, police said they booked Paul Dorst, 54, on armed robbery charges. He is at the Sauk County jail.
- Congress considering removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Officials urge vaccinating horses against mosquito-spread diseases
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say