SAUK PRAIRIE, Wis. - A man faces armed robbery charges after he walked up to a pharmacy window and demanded cash and 80 mg of Oxycontin Friday, according to Sauk Prairie Police.
Sauk Prairie police responded to a report of an armed robbery around 11:47 a.m. Friday at the Eannelli Pharmacy located at 405 Water Street in the Village of Prairie du Sac.
Police said the suspected stood at the pharmacy window demanding the prescription drugs and cash, when he suddenly became startled and fled on foot.
As a result of the investigation, police said they booked Paul Dorst, 54, on armed robbery charges. He is at the Sauk County jail.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend