BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit man was arrested during a Rock County Sheriff's Office heroin investigation, according to a release.
Deputies said a SWAT team served a search warrant at 1636 Dewy Ave. on Tuesday as part of an investigation into the sale of heroin.
Sean Dion Staff, 33, was arrested on suspicion of four counts of delivery of heroin, two counts of maintaining a drug vehicle and possession of drug paraphernalia. He's scheduled to appear in court Wednesday.
The FBI Safe Streets Task Force and Beloit Police Department assisted the investigation and search.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart