BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit man was arrested during a Rock County Sheriff's Office heroin investigation, according to a release.
Deputies said a SWAT team served a search warrant at 1636 Dewy Ave. on Tuesday as part of an investigation into the sale of heroin.
Sean Dion Staff, 33, was arrested on suspicion of four counts of delivery of heroin, two counts of maintaining a drug vehicle and possession of drug paraphernalia. He's scheduled to appear in court Wednesday.
The FBI Safe Streets Task Force and Beloit Police Department assisted the investigation and search.
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy