MADISON, Wis. - A 51-year-old man was arrested for his sixth operating while under the influence offense after police received a call about an intoxicated driver, according to a report from the Madison Police Department.
Andrew T. Bodden of Madison was arrested after a woman said she watched him get into his car and drive away while he was intoxicated. According to the report, the woman called 911 because she was concerned.
The report stated Bodden backed into a sign and then sped north on South Paterson st. where an officer was able to follow him. Bodden was seen by the officer tailgating and changing lanes without signaling.
Bodden was pulled over in the 1800 block of E. Washington Ave. He was arrested for his sixth OWI, but was apologetic toward the officer, according to the report.
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing
- Inmates sue over conditions at Wisconsin youth prison
- Crews put out, monitor insulation fire at construction site, officials say
- Janesville man killed in crash on I-90 near South Beloit