MADISON, Wis. - Police arrested a father at a Madison library after they said he yelled at his young son and then cracked open a beer.
Authorities said that Dan Schroeder was at the Pinney Branch of the Madison Public Library on Cottage Grove Road when he created a disturbance by yelling at his four-year-old son and then swearing at the library staff.
Police found Schroeder and his son in a truck with an open six-pack of beer.
Upon identifying him, police realized that there was a warrant out for Schroeder's arrest for a DWI.
Schroeder was also charged with disorderly conduct.
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 reopens near Blue Mounds after semi vs. car crash
- Police: Family member found elderly woman dead in garage with head wound