MADISON, Wis. - Police arrested a father at a Madison library after they said he yelled at his young son and then cracked open a beer.
Authorities said that Dan Schroeder was at the Pinney Branch of the Madison Public Library on Cottage Grove Road when he created a disturbance by yelling at his four-year-old son and then swearing at the library staff.
Police found Schroeder and his son in a truck with an open six-pack of beer.
Upon identifying him, police realized that there was a warrant out for Schroeder's arrest for a DWI.
Schroeder was also charged with disorderly conduct.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land