TOWN OF BURKE, Wis. - A Washington state man was arrested on suspicion of fifth-offense operating while intoxicated after a motorist reported a vehicle "all over the road" early Saturday morning, according to a release from the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
The motorist described the vehicle and got a partial license plate number and called 911. A deputy found the vehicle on Highway 51 in the town of Burke.
Curtin H. Nelson, 41, of Elk, Wash., refused to complete a field sobriety test, according to deputies. A warrant was issued for a blood sample.
Nelson was also arrested on suspicion of operating after revocation and failure to install an ignition interlock.
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online