TOWN OF BURKE, Wis. - A Washington state man was arrested on suspicion of fifth-offense operating while intoxicated after a motorist reported a vehicle "all over the road" early Saturday morning, according to a release from the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
The motorist described the vehicle and got a partial license plate number and called 911. A deputy found the vehicle on Highway 51 in the town of Burke.
Curtin H. Nelson, 41, of Elk, Wash., refused to complete a field sobriety test, according to deputies. A warrant was issued for a blood sample.
Nelson was also arrested on suspicion of operating after revocation and failure to install an ignition interlock.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK