PLATTEVILLE, Wis. - A Platteville man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia after police noticed his back window was smashed. according to a release from the Grant County Sheriff's office.
According to the release, a deputy was traveling through Platteville and noticed the rear window of a vehicle had been smashed in and the front door had been left open.
The deputy approached the vehicle and found marijuana and drug paraphernalia on the front seat.
The owner of the vehicle, Keith Lindholm, 46 of Platteville, told the deputy he had smashed his window after locking himself out of his car, according to the release.
According to the Sheriff's Office, it was discovered the marijuana and paraphernalia were Lindholm's. He was arrested accordingly.
He was taken to Grant County Jail where he was later released on a cash bond.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire