PLATTEVILLE, Wis. - A Platteville man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia after police noticed his back window was smashed. according to a release from the Grant County Sheriff's office.
According to the release, a deputy was traveling through Platteville and noticed the rear window of a vehicle had been smashed in and the front door had been left open.
The deputy approached the vehicle and found marijuana and drug paraphernalia on the front seat.
The owner of the vehicle, Keith Lindholm, 46 of Platteville, told the deputy he had smashed his window after locking himself out of his car, according to the release.
According to the Sheriff's Office, it was discovered the marijuana and paraphernalia were Lindholm's. He was arrested accordingly.
He was taken to Grant County Jail where he was later released on a cash bond.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash