PLATTEVILLE, Wis. - A Platteville man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia after police noticed his back window was smashed. according to a release from the Grant County Sheriff's office.
According to the release, a deputy was traveling through Platteville and noticed the rear window of a vehicle had been smashed in and the front door had been left open.
The deputy approached the vehicle and found marijuana and drug paraphernalia on the front seat.
The owner of the vehicle, Keith Lindholm, 46 of Platteville, told the deputy he had smashed his window after locking himself out of his car, according to the release.
According to the Sheriff's Office, it was discovered the marijuana and paraphernalia were Lindholm's. He was arrested accordingly.
He was taken to Grant County Jail where he was later released on a cash bond.
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant