PLATTEVILLE, Wis. - A Platteville man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia after police noticed his back window was smashed. according to a release from the Grant County Sheriff's office.
According to the release, a deputy was traveling through Platteville and noticed the rear window of a vehicle had been smashed in and the front door had been left open.
The deputy approached the vehicle and found marijuana and drug paraphernalia on the front seat.
The owner of the vehicle, Keith Lindholm, 46 of Platteville, told the deputy he had smashed his window after locking himself out of his car, according to the release.
According to the Sheriff's Office, it was discovered the marijuana and paraphernalia were Lindholm's. He was arrested accordingly.
He was taken to Grant County Jail where he was later released on a cash bond.
- UW-Madison chosen by U.S DOT to test automated vehicles
- Janesville robotics team among top 10 in global competition, moves to final round
- EPA grant freeze could ‘pull rug out from under' UW-Madison research
- Man on trial for deadly shooting says he was fearful for his life
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow