MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested after allegedly creating a disturbance and exposing himself in the Williamson neighborhood, according to a release.
Police responded early Wednesday morning to the 1400 block of Williamson Street to reports of a disturbance in the neighborhood, according to the release.
A 49-year-old woman reported that a man was banging on her windows and creating a huge disturbance in the neighborhood, according to the release.
Officials said when they arrived they found Mustapha B. Dauda, 45, of Madison, and a bicycle in the middle of the road.
Officials said when they tried to talk with Dauda he yelled about someone having stolen his glasses and he wanted them back.
Dauda did not calm down and was detained by police, according to the release.
The woman reported that in addition to yelling and banging on her windows, Dauda allegedly exposed himself and stuck his tongue out at her, according to the release.
Dauda told police he was doing his own investigation regarding his missing glasses, according to the release.
Officials said Dauda was arrested on charges of lewd and lascivious behavior, and disorderly conduct.Madison crime map
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes