JANESVILLE, Wis. - The Janesville Police Department said a man was arrested for allegedly taking pictures in a women's bathroom, and they are trying to identify possible victims.
Joshua L. Miller, was arrested on two counts of capturing representations depicting nudity on Thursday, police said. He was in the women's bathroom at the Palmer Park wading pool pavilion between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Officials are trying to identify images of persons who used the women's bathroom on Thursday during that timeframe.
Anyone who believes they may have been victimized should contact Detective Erik Groth at 608-755-3148.
As a condition of Miller's bond he has been ordered to refrain from having intentional contact with minors, is not allowed to take any photographs or videos, and is not to be in any city or county park, police said. Anyone who sees Miller in violation of any of those conditions should call the non-emergency number for the Rock County 911 Center at 608-757-2244.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land