JANESVILLE, Wis. - The Janesville Police Department said a man was arrested for allegedly taking pictures in a women's bathroom, and they are trying to identify possible victims.
Joshua L. Miller, was arrested on two counts of capturing representations depicting nudity on Thursday, police said. He was in the women's bathroom at the Palmer Park wading pool pavilion between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Officials are trying to identify images of persons who used the women's bathroom on Thursday during that timeframe.
Anyone who believes they may have been victimized should contact Detective Erik Groth at 608-755-3148.
As a condition of Miller's bond he has been ordered to refrain from having intentional contact with minors, is not allowed to take any photographs or videos, and is not to be in any city or county park, police said. Anyone who sees Miller in violation of any of those conditions should call the non-emergency number for the Rock County 911 Center at 608-757-2244.
- Woman arrested for suspicion of 4th OWI
- Two fatal crashes in Walworth County end with vehicles in flames
- Felon arrested in Janesville homicide
- Janesville police investigate first homicide since 2014
- Study shows Wisconsin poverty rate reached new low in 2015
- Jerry Kramer joins honor flight trip to help Vietnam veterans