DARLINGTON, Wis. - The Lafayette County man accused of animal neglect appeared in court Monday.
Officials filed charges against Sean Legault last week for allegedly underfeeding horses at his home.
Authorities seized those 12 horses from his home in the town of Wiota after a veterinarian determined they were underfed.
The 55-year-old posted a $1,000 bond and is due back in court for arraignment next week.
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- 2 deputies on leave after man shoots himself during eviction
- New route set for Ride the Drive
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program