DARLINGTON, Wis. - The Lafayette County man accused of animal neglect appeared in court Monday.
Officials filed charges against Sean Legault last week for allegedly underfeeding horses at his home.
Authorities seized those 12 horses from his home in the town of Wiota after a veterinarian determined they were underfed.
The 55-year-old posted a $1,000 bond and is due back in court for arraignment next week.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1