MADISON, Wis. - A man was arrested on suspicion of fourth degree sexual assault after accusations that he touched the breasts of a woman at Starbucks.
The 25-year-old victim told police she was waiting in line to use the bathroom Wednesday night at the Starbucks at 1 E. Main St. when she was contacted by 48-year-old Lenny J. Gertken.
Gertken told police he only touched the victim's shoulder.
A store manager said Gartken is now banned from the Starbucks.
- UW-Madison chosen by U.S DOT to test automated vehicles
- Janesville robotics team among top 10 in global competition, moves to final round
- EPA grant freeze could ‘pull rug out from under' UW-Madison research
- Man on trial for deadly shooting says he was fearful for his life
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow