MADISON, Wis. - A man was arrested on suspicion of fourth degree sexual assault after accusations that he touched the breasts of a woman at Starbucks.
The 25-year-old victim told police she was waiting in line to use the bathroom Wednesday night at the Starbucks at 1 E. Main St. when she was contacted by 48-year-old Lenny J. Gertken.
Gertken told police he only touched the victim's shoulder.
A store manager said Gartken is now banned from the Starbucks.
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks