TOWN OF HOLLAND, Wis. (WKBT) - A Town of Holland man was arrested for domestic disorderly conduct and attempted homicide on Sunday afternoon after stabbing a family member, according to the La Crosse County Sheriff's Department.
Xai Vang, 19, is accused of stabbing a family member at a residence on Garden Street in Holmen at 2:30 p.m. on Sunday.
The Sheriff's Department said the victim was treated and released from a local hospital for a stab wound to the arm.
- Enbridge says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- Authorities: Woman fatally shot father and took her own life
- Syrian man who sued Trump brings family to US
- DATCP warns of resurgence of fake IRS calls
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists