TOWN OF HOLLAND, Wis. (WKBT) - A Town of Holland man was arrested for domestic disorderly conduct and attempted homicide on Sunday afternoon after stabbing a family member, according to the La Crosse County Sheriff's Department.
Xai Vang, 19, is accused of stabbing a family member at a residence on Garden Street in Holmen at 2:30 p.m. on Sunday.
The Sheriff's Department said the victim was treated and released from a local hospital for a stab wound to the arm.
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says
- Mother, missing children could be in Black Hills
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized