MADISON, Wis. - A man accused of sexually assaulting his stepsister has pleaded not guilty to charges in Dane County Circuit Court on Thursday.
Joshua P. Drabek, 19, is charged with two counts of second-degree sexual assault of a child, two counts of felony bail-jumping and one count of repeated sexual assault of the same child.
Prosecutors allege that Drabek repeatedly sexually assaulted his stepsister beginning around her 10th birthday.
Drabek's bail was set at $50,000, and he is ordered not to have any contact with children.
Prosecutors said the girl was also tortured and starved by her father and stepmother, who are accused of denying the girl food and forcing her to live in the basement.
The severely malnourished girl told police the couple beat her, starved her and forced her to eat feces.
- Dane County plans to buy land to make Capital City State Trail safer
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Hilldale Mall launches redevelopment of south side
- State unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Expect traffic delays in downtown Madison for Women's March Saturday
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash