Christopher Rutherford, the Beloit man suspected in a crash that killed a Beloit woman earlier this month, had drugs and alcohol in his system at the time, according to court papers. Also hear from the citizen who helped police take Rutherford into custody May 11. Dannika Lewis reports.
- Bullets hit 2 apartment buildings, police say
- Wisconsin faces construction worker shortage as home building projects increase
- Prosecutor says no water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom