MONONA, Wis. - A registered sex offender is accused of exposing himself to a woman in a grocery store parking lot, according to a release from Monona police.
Douglas Sale, 40, of Madison, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of lewd and lascivious behavior and disorderly conduct.
Police said Sale was in a gray station wagon at the time and they're asking anyone who witnessed a similar incident to call them at 608-222-0463 or Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend