MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested after two people at Olbrich Park reported seeing a man expose himself Sunday night.
Police said the man was still at the park when officers arrived.
James T. Cobb, 52, was arrested on suspicion of lewd and lascivious behavior.
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say