MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested after two people at Olbrich Park reported seeing a man expose himself Sunday night.
Police said the man was still at the park when officers arrived.
James T. Cobb, 52, was arrested on suspicion of lewd and lascivious behavior.
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets