MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested after two people at Olbrich Park reported seeing a man expose himself Sunday night.
Police said the man was still at the park when officers arrived.
James T. Cobb, 52, was arrested on suspicion of lewd and lascivious behavior.
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists
- Man accused in deadly wrong-way I-94 wreck not competent, judge says
- Woman inappropriately touched at dance class on UW campus, police say
- Black Hawk Middle School principal resigns
- Man who was high driving school bus sentenced
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline